Weishu Machinery Technology (shanghai) Co.,Ltd engineer more than 25 years experience ， supply install training debugging and formula, customize your beverage production line
1. Raw material selection
Peach fruit that is fully ripe, fresh, good in flavor, rich in juice, and free from diseases and insect pests is selected. Peach fruit that is not mature enough must be post-ripe.
2. Raw material pretreatment
1. Cleaning. After selecting the raw materials, wash them with clean water to remove the hair. After cleaning, put them in 1% hydrochloric acid solution or detergent solution to rinse, remove the residual pesticides, then rinse in clean water and drain.
2. Cut in half to remove the core. Use a half-cut nuclear machine. 3. Soak and protect color. The raw material after half-cutting and digging is put in 0.1%. Soak and protect the color in the mixed solution of ascorbic acid and citric acid.
3. Heating and beating
The fruit pieces are heated at 90°C to 95°C for 3 to 5 minutes to promote softening, beating through a beater with an aperture of 0.5 mm to remove the peel.
4. Flavor adjustment
In order to increase the flavor, the pulp after the previous step needs to be adjusted. Add sugar, citric acid and L-ascorbic acid to adjust. The ratio is 100 kg of peach pulp, 80 kg of 27% sugar solution, 0.45 kg of citric acid, and 0.07-0.2 kg of L-ascorbic acid.
Five, homogeneous degassing
Homogenization is to split the pulp particles suspended in the juice into smaller particles and evenly disperse in the juice, increase the stability of the juice and prevent delamination.
The method of homogenization is to pass the coarsely filtered juice through a high-pressure homogenizer, so that the pulp particles and colloidal substances in the juice pass through small holes with a diameter of 0.002-0.003 mm under high pressure to become finer particles. In production, a homogenizer of 130-160 kg/cm2 is generally used. In addition, colloid mill can be used for homogenization. When the juice flows through a slit with a gap of 0.05-0.075 mm, the pulp particles in the juice are impacted and rubbed against each other due to the strong centrifugal force, thereby achieving the purpose of homogenization. The fruit enters gases such as oxygen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide when squeezing juice. Among them, nitrogen can cause oxidation of vitamin C and pigments and corrosion of tinplate cans. Therefore, there are two main methods for degassing:
1. Vacuum method. Fill the juice into a vacuum container and let the juice spray out in a mist to degas. The direct airspace taken by the direct air method is 685-711 mm Hg or above, and the temperature is lower than 43°C.
2. Nitrogen exchange method. Juice flows from the top of an upright glass or stainless steel tube, and nitrogen is forced into the bottom of the tube. After nitrogen is added, countless small bubbles are formed in the juice, which replaces the oxygen in the juice to achieve the purpose of degassing.
6. Sterilization and canning
The juice is heated to 95°C for 1 minute and immediately filled while hot.
Seven, sealed cooling
Tighten the bottle cap and invert the jar for one minute. After sealing, it is quickly cooled to about 38℃ in stages, and then stored in the warehouse.
The finished fruit tea of qualified quality is pink or yellowish brown, with dark red allowed; the liquid juice is evenly turbid, and there is particle precipitation after long-term standing; it has the flavor of peach juice without odor; the soluble solid content is 10%-14%